There is no course associated with this community. While not technically an LLC, it functions like an LLC, with a dedicated RA and professional staff member to plan events tailored to the community.
The Transfer Community is for You If…
- You are an incoming transfer student to UWM from another four-year or two-year institution (regardless of whether you lived in university housing at that institution).
- You are interested in connecting with other students who are making the transition to UWM.
- You are ready for events and atmosphere designed for students who are new to UWM, but not to college.
- You’re excited to meet other new transfer students from other schools, states and countries.
- You want to connect with academic resources and programs to help you ignite your UWM career.
- You would enjoy a more mature living environment.
To create a community where new transfer students to UWM can share their experiences, network with other students in similar situations, and connect with UWM and the surrounding community.
None. There is no shared academic component to this community.
In Their Words
Devin Van Dyke, LLC Student:
“I have a blast here, I enjoy being around my suite-mates, it’s sweet!”
Jayson Connor, LLC Student:
“It’s fun living here because I get to meet new people, especially other transfer students like myself, as well as international students.”