Located in Sandburg Hall
Limited to students majoring in business: only for first-year students and those transfer students with fewer than 24 credits completed. Transfer students who may be interested in Business Panthers should email email@example.com.
The Business Panthers LLC is For You If…
- You’re majoring in business.
- You’re ready to explore the 6 different majors and 6 certificates within the Lubar School of Business.
- You want to network with local business professionals, student organizations and key figures in the Lubar school.
- You would enjoy going on behind-the-scenes company tours and talking to successful professionals from a variety of companies.
- You want to grow and develop professionally by building your resume and participating in various interview and career workshops.
- You’re excited to engage and grow as a Lubar student and as an individual in a dynamic community.
To help students interested in business or still contemplating their career options, explore business majors and opportunities to develop a sense of belonging in our Lubar School of Business.
Bus Adm 100-402 – Intro to Business (3 credits)
MW 11-11:50am + Friday discussion section (offered at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm and 1pm)
Bus Adm 295-003 – Intro to Entrepreneurship and Small Business Formation (3 credits)
In Their Own Words
Colin Davis, LLC Student (2012-2013):
“What I like about living in the Business Panther LLC is that I get the opportunity to collaborate and discuss ideas and homework assignments. The social life of the Business Panther LLC is phenomenal, I really enjoy the environment and the people I’m surrounded by!”
Michael Freimark, LLC Faculty:
“What I like most about teaching the LLC students is having the opportunity to get to know the students at a more personal level. The LLC students have a lot to offer our university and I enjoy helping them reach their potential.”
Alejandra Lopez, M. Ed
Academic Advisor and LLC Liaison
Dr. Michael Freimark
LLC Faculty Instructor