Cambridge Commons is an LEED Gold Certified building featuring a green recreation area, two green roofs, and stunning views of Milwaukee’s skyline along with access to the beautiful Milwaukee River.
Approximately 700 students live in Cambridge. Visit the UWM University Housing Page on Facebook for updated renderings, photos, and news!
2323 North Cambridge Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53211
- Extra-long twin bed
- Desk & desk chair
- Small filing cabinet
- Large walk-through closet
All suites include:
- Bathroom (toilet & shower)
- Vanity with two sinks
- Individual climate control with air conditioning
- Full-size refrigerator
- Durable floor coverings
- Kitchen furnished with range, oven, microwave, sink, table (upgraded suites only)
Although individual room measurements may vary, suites look like the examples in the diagram below. Click on each image for a larger view.
- Air conditioning
- High-speed internet
- Cable television
- Large walk-through closets
- Vanity separate from bathroom
- Restor+More Convenience Store
- Large, landscaped courtyard
- Fitness room
- Study and social lounges on each floor with kitchen facilities
- Music Practice Rooms, including recording equipment and software
Cambridge Commons residents have access to the amenities in all other University Housing facilities. See the Services tab in the upper navigation of this page.
Video Tour: Stennar’s Room
Tours of Cambridge Commons, RiverView, and Sandburg Traditional Towers (North, South, and West) occur on a predetermined schedule. Tours of Kenilworth Square Apartments, Purin Hall, and Sandburg East Tower, may schedule tours with at least 48 hours notice (subject to availability). To inquire about tour possibilities, contact the University Housing Student Outreach Assistants at (414) 229-3158 or email@example.com.