Cambridge Commons, built in 2010, features a green recreation area, two green roofs, and stunning views of Milwaukee’s skyline along with access to the beautiful Milwaukee River.
Approximately 700 students live in Cambridge.
Virtual Tours of Cambridge Standard & Double Upgrade Suites
Living Learning Communities in Cambridge
2323 North Cambridge Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53211
- Extra-long twin bed
- Desk & desk chair
- Small filing cabinet
- Large walk-through closet
- Bathroom (toilet & shower)
- Vanity with two sinks
- Individual climate control with air conditioning
- Full-size refrigerator
- Durable floor coverings
- Kitchen furnished with range, oven, microwave, sink, table (upgraded suites only)
Although individual room measurements may vary, suites look like the examples in the diagram below. Click on each image for a larger view.
- Air conditioning
- High-speed internet
- Cable television
- Large walk-through closets
- Vanity separate from bathroom
- Residential Cafè
- RESTOR Convenience Store
- Large, landscaped courtyard
- Fitness room
- Study and social lounges on each floor with kitchen facilities
- Music Practice Rooms, including recording equipment and software
Cambridge Commons residents also have access to the amenities in all other University Housing facilities.
Video Tour: Stennar’s Room
Tours of RiverView and Cambridge Commons, Kenilworth Square Apartments, and Sandburg Traditional Towers (North, South, and West) occur on a predetermined schedule. Tours of Sandburg East Tower, may be scheduled with at least 48 hours notice (subject to availability). Visit our University Housing Tours page to schedule a day and time that works for you.