Campus Visit Tours
We highly encourage you to see the full campus through a Campus Visit tour, which runs 60 minutes and includes a tour of Sandburg Residence Hall. If you’re not looking for that experience, we then offer Housing-only tours of all our residential communities.
Scheduling A Tour
For tours of Cambridge Commons and Sandburg Traditional Towers (North/South/West), guests must register at least 24 hours in advance within a predetermined schedule (see Current Tour Schedule below). Please note that University Housing tour sizes are currently capped at a total of 20 people and we are asking that each student only bring up to 2 guests for the tour.
Private and small-group tours of RiverView Residence Hall, Kenilworth Square Apartments, Purin Hall, and Sandburg East Tower may be scheduled with at least 2 business days’ notice (subject to availability). To inquire about tour possibilities, contact the University Housing Student Outreach Assistants at (414) 229-3158 or email@example.com.
Current Tour Schedule
With the safety of our guests and staff in mind, we are conducting our in-person tours with protocols in place to keep everyone healthy. Per university requirements, our tour groups will be smaller than normal, and all attendees will be required to wear a mask. These guidelines are in accordance with CDC guidelines and UWM policy.
You will be expected to agree to the terms below:
- Please don’t attend if you or anyone in your household is ill. If you become ill, we ask that you reschedule your visit by logging into signupgenius.com. If it is within 1 day of your tour, the sign-up form will be locked and you can reschedule by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 414-229-3158.
- Follow your local and state guidelines regarding travel.
- All individuals regardless of vaccination status will be required to wear a mask throughout the tour. If you’re unable to wear a mask, please reach out to us so we can provide alternative arrangements.
- We are asking that each student only bring up to 2 guests for the tour. If you’d like to request an additional guest on the day of the event, email email@example.com and we will let you know if space is available.
- We are at this time unable to accommodate walk-in visitors for individual meetings or tours. We are limiting the traffic through our offices and in our communities to protect the health of our residents, staff, and student employees. Register for all tours in advance.
Plan Your Visit
Cambridge Commons: Street parking only. Meet your Outreach Assistant at the Service Desk inside the main doors.
Kenilworth Square Apartments: Street parking/metered public parking on the 1st floor of garage only. Meet your Outreach Assistant at the Service Desk inside the main doors.
Purin Hall: Street parking only. Meet your Outreach Assistant outside the main doors.
RiverView Residence Hall: Street parking only. Meet your Outreach Assistant outside the main doors.
Sandburg Residence Hall: Street parking (along Maryland Ave., metered before the circle drive and 1-Hour free just past Sandburg garage drive) or metered public parking on the upper-level of garage only. Meet your Outreach Assistant in the main lobby by the sign that says “University Housing Tours” (to the right of the Service Desk).
Note: There is no free parking in campus garages or lots. Parking is enforced at all times 24 hours/7 days a week. There is no grace period before parking has been paid for or after the paid time has expired.