Note: There is no free parking on campus. Parking is enforced at all times 24 hours / 7 days a week. There is no grace period before parking has been paid for or after the paid time has expired.
|ParkMobile Lot #||Lot Name||Parkmobile Use||Pay Machine||Public Parking|
|59001||Library/Garland||Yes – After 4 PM/ Anytime Weekends||Yes – After 4 PM/ Anytime Weekends||Yes – After 4 PM/ Anytime Weekends|
|59006||Sciences||Yes||Yes in Public Spaces||Yes|
|59007||SARUP/ Engelmann||Yes||Yes in Public Spaces||Yes|
|59008||Chapman/Enderis||Yes – After 4 PM/ Anytime Weekends||Yes – After 4 PM/ Anytime Weekends||Yes – After 4 PM/ Anytime Weekends|
|59009||Zelazo||Yes||Yes – After 3 PM/ Anytime Weekends||Yes – After 3 PM/ Anytime Weekends|
|59033||Pavilion Garage||Yes||Yes in Public Spaces||Yes|
|59018||Power Plant||Yes||Yes in Public Spaces||Yes|
|59020||Cunningham||Yes||Yes in Public Spaces||Yes|
|59023||EMS Garage||Yes||Yes in Public Spaces||None|
|59024||Sandburg||Yes||Yes in Public Spaces||Yes|
|59026||Kenilworth||Yes||Yes in Public Spaces||Yes|
|59033||NWQ Garage||Yes||Yes in Public Spaces||Yes|
|59034||NWQ Surface Lot||Yes||Yes in Public Spaces||Yes|
|59035||Day Care||Yes||Yes in Public Spaces||Yes|
|59036||Honors College||Yes||Yes in Public Spaces||Yes|
- Only deans, division heads, directors, department chairpersons or their designated representatives are allowed to request special visitor parking reservations on behalf of their Faculty and Staff. Special visitor/guest permits cannot be provided to anyone who is employed by the University. Student Association recognized Student organizations can make arrangements through Student Involvement.
- Student organizations can make arrangements through Student Involvement.
- For portions of a day
- Mornings 7:00 AM — 1:30 PM
- For an entire day
- 7:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- Date, parking preference, location and time period parking reservation(s) are desired.
- Name, email, and phone number of departmental contact person along with PK number.
- A limit of two reservations per department in outdoor lots on any given day. Reservations will be made on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Transportation Services reserves the right to deny a Special Visitor Request.
- A maximum of 26 spaces in outdoor lots may be reserved campus wide for any given day.
- Special visitor parking spaces may not be reserved for regular UWM employees or students.
- Parking arrangements can be made for the Union and Lubar garages. A special Value Pass will be issued to the guests. These areas are not restricted to the limit of two (2) reservations per day.
- Contractor parking is available with a “K” permit at outdoor lots at the all-day special visitor rate.