- Go to uwm.edu/transportation/citation
- Enter the “Citation Number” or enter the corresponding License plate
- Click on “Search Citations”
- Click on “Add To Basket”
- Select the corresponding payment method
- Click on “Pay Now”
- Click on “Submit”
Citations issued by UWM Transportation Services can be appealed online at uwm.edu/transportation/citation.
Additional information regarding the appeal process can be located here.
- Improper Display of K-permit, Motorcycle/Moped sticker, DA placard, etc
- Overtime Parking or Expired Meter
- No Permit
- Invalid/Missing License Plate
- No Parking / Improper Parking / Reserved Special Events
- Vehicle tow / Large Vehicle Tow Fee
- Parking more than one (1) vehicle at a time per permit
- Altered, counterfeit, or unauthorized use of permit
- Parking at a disabled stall without proper authorization
Transportation Services uses the following towing companies when authorized to tow a vehicle. It is recommended that customers call the towing company directly to determine the exact location of the vehicle, as there are multiple lots where vehicles may be stored.