PayByPhone is scheduled to roll out on UWM’s main campus on Monday, 7/18.
Transportation Services offers pay-by-app parking in more than 20 lots and garages. To view the locations, and the PayByPhone lot codes, click here.. PayByPhone Parking allows you to pay for parking when you arrive on campus.
If you have a question or are experiencing an issue in one of our lots, please call (414) 229-4000 for assistance.
PayByPhone Parking may charge transaction fees separate from UWM parking charges per our regulations.
- Download the Passport Parking app from the Apple Store or Google Play. A web version is also available at PayByPhone.com.
- Log into the app, or you can continue as a guest.
- Enter the zone number. The zone number is required to start your parking session and identifies where you are parked. You can find the zone number located on signs and decals where the app is available.
- Confirm your vehicle’s information. The license plate needs to be an exact match for our enforcers to verify payment. Otherwise, you may receive a citation. You can add a new vehicle at this stage.
- Choose the length of stay. Fees are determined by our rate schedule plus vendor fees.
- Select your payment method. You can add a new credit/debit card, too.
- Confirm payment. You do not need to display a receipt on your dash as your license plate is used to verify payment, as mentioned above.
PayByPhone also has illustrated instructions on their website.