Visit the Rates Page for current rates.
All parking structures and surfaces lots are enforced 24/7.
Parking in the Union, NWQ, Pavilion, or Lubar Garages
Use google maps to help you find the garage entrance.
Parking in the Northwest Quadrant (NWQ), Pavilion, or Lubar garages is the same process as parking in the Union garage. These four garages are different from other UWM campus parking lots as they require payment when exiting. More information about the technology to help with parking in these garages is available online at Garage Pay Station.
- Visa / Mastercard / Discover
- Parkmobile App
- ATM Cards
- Panther Gold Account
Some areas are permit-only parking and are marked by a signs. Adhere to posted signage at each lot in order to avoid a citation.
Parking lots and garages are controlled by pay stations, which are centralized multi-space meters. It is important to take notice of the signage located at the entrance of each lot. This includes lot number, time restrictions (if applicable), and payment instructions. Most pay stations require users to enter their license plate number and parking duration.
- Sciences Lot off Kenwood Blvd. next to the UWM Kenwood Interdisciplinary Research Center (KIRC)
- Cunningham Lot off Hartford Avenue
- Pavilion Garage off Downer and Edgewood Avenues. Adjoins Klotsche, 600+ spaces.
- EMS Garage off Cramer Street
- Sandburg Garage off Maryland Avenue
- Union Garage off Kenwood Blvd
- Northwest Quadrant (NWQ) Garage off Newport Ave and Hartford Ave
- Lubar Garage off Maryland Avenue
Students, Faculty and Staff are encouraged to review the Parking Rates page for the most affordable parking options on the UWM campus. To avoid issues with parking, it is recommended that permits are purchased in advance at uwm.edu/transportation/portallogin. UWM is a virtual permit campus now; no hangtag, no placard, and no sticker will be needed, only your license plate.
(Please note motorcycle and moped parking, disability parking, emeritus parking, and contractor parking are the only modes or parking which require physically coming to the UWM Transportation Services office in advance)