- Dock areas are reserved for delivery vehicles with truck plates while loading or unloading.
- Short-term errand parking (picking up mail or delivering something to an office) is provided at the 30—minute meters or in public parking lots only.
- Personal vehicles are not allowed in loading docks.
- Parking in service areas requires authorization from the Transportation Services office.
- Parking in a location not designated for parking is prohibited.
- Repair workers, contractors, service representatives and, members of the University community can purchase a K-permit at Transportation Services Portal
Note: Parking at the job site is not an acceptable excuse to park illegally.
Employees looking to use loading docks for loading or unloading anything must get prior approval from Transportation Services. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your license plate and location. Employees must pay for parking through Parkmobile for 30 minutes of parking. Employees will not be allowed to park longer than 30 minutes at any loading dock.
If a motor vehicle of any type will be used in the conduct of a job or business at UWM, a vehicle left unattended for any length of time is considered parked. This applies even to vehicles that are unattended with their hazard lights on.