Due to COVID-19, Guest Housing is currently accepting limited reservations. Please reach out early to see if we have space.
Residential Guest Services offers fully furnished apartments with hotel-like service at short- and long-term rates. To make a request for a reservation, please fill out the reservation request form at the bottom of this page in its entirety. Once your request is processed, we will contact you to arrange payment. A deposit is required to hold your reservation.
Groups larger than eight (8) guests will need to contact Residential Guest Services directly to inquire about accommodations: firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 229-0512.
Note: All reservations are considered tentative until email confirmation has been received from Residential Guest Services. While we strive to accommodate your requests, we are not able to guarantee the availability of each room type.
Check-in is at 3 pm on the day of arrival. All guests must vacate by 11 am on the day of the departure.
Guests of Kenilworth Guest Housing must meet one of the following requirements:
- Relationship with / or guest of a campus department or organization
- UWM student over the age of 18
- Parents/family of UWM students
- UWM Alumni
- Current UWM Faculty/Staff
Note: Children under the age of 17 can stay in Guest Housing for no more than two (2) total nights in a seven (7) day period.
Please email us at email@example.com for current rates.
- University Housing Shuttle Service to Kenwood Campus
- Laundry Access ($1.50/wash, $1.25/dry)
- Fitness Room
- 24-Hour Staffed Service Desk
- Mailbox for long-term guests
- Internet Access
- Cleaning Service
- Televisions located in each apartment with cable
- No Pets Allowed
* Indicates additional cost for using these amenities
- 1/2 mile from Lake Michigan/Bradford Beach
- Colectivo Coffee (WiFi Available)
- Oriental Theater (movies)
- Landmark Lanes (bowling, pool)
- Restaurants (Ma Fisher’s, Melthouse Bistro, Qdoba, Toppers Pizza & many more local, chain, and ethnic eateries)
- Grocery (Pick N’ Save, Whole Foods)
- On Campus: All guests have access to the UWM Shuttle System (show your key tag to the driver to be allowed on)
- Around the City: Milwaukee County Transit routes: Green Line, 30, 21, 15
- To/From Airport: Go Airport Connection, Riteway, Taxi
Request a Reservation
If you would like to request a reservation, complete the form below. Once your request is processed, we will contact you to arrange payment. A deposit of one night’s stay is required to hold your reservation.