Residence Hall Contract Wait List

Thank you for your interest in living on campus at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. As of June 12, 2019, University Housing has reached full occupancy. Moving forward, contracts will only be issued as cancellations allow.

If you are a current student who does not live on campus currently, an incoming new first-year student, or an incoming transfer student, and are requesting a contract for the residence halls, fill out the wait list application below.

If you are looking to live in Kenilworth Square Apartments (junior status or above OR age 21 and older by September 1, 2019), click here to navigate to the Kenilworth Square Apartments Wait List.

For more information about the waitlist, you may want to review the FAQs at

Application: Residence Hall Housing

  • Date Format: YYYY dash MM dash DD
  • Please use UWM email, if known.
  • Note: It is your responsibility to keep University Housing informed of your current address and telephone number. The information you provided in this application will be used for further communications.

    Questions regarding this application can be directed to:

    Phone: (414) 229-4065

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.