Thank you for your interest in University Housing. University Housing projects that we have reached capacity in Kenilworth Square Apartments for the 2023-2024 contract period. Our ability to offer additional contracts will be reviewed in July and will be contingent upon submitted cancellations. Students interested in living on campus are encouraged to submit a residence hall contract application.
Before requesting a contract by completing the application below, confirm you are eligible for Kenilworth by your date of entry. This application is not a binding agreement, but rather provides us your interest in potentially contracting with Kenilworth Square Apartments.
A. ELIGIBILITY TO RESIDE IN KENILWORTH
1. To be eligible to reside in Kenilworth, you must have a home campus designation of main/Milwaukee and meet one of the following criteria by your Occupancy Start Date (defined below):
- An enrolled UWM Junior or Senior;
- An enrolled UWM Graduate Student;
- An enrolled UWM student who is twenty-one (21) years of age or older by September 1, 2020;
- An enrolled UWM student determined to be eligible to live in Kenilworth by the Director of University Housing; or
- A faculty or staff member at UWM.
This is only an application for housing at Kenilworth Square Apartments. It is not a contract and does not commit you to living in Kenilworth, nor does it guarantee a space. If you would like to view the contract, download the PDF. Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to enter the correct month and year, this will dictate which contract you are sent (please note that applications received over a year in advance of the contract will not be assigned until the Spring term prior to that contract period). Entering after a contract period has already begun is acceptable and we welcome new contracts if there is space available. However, please give us as much advanced notice as possible.