UWM is cost-competitive even for out-of-state applicants and particularly if you are applying as a student from a state participating in the Midwest Student Exchange Program (MSEP). Check UWM’s tuition rate schedules for the most up-to-date information. Also, to determine if you qualify for in-state tuition rates, check here for how residency is determined.

You can apply for financial aid (including filing your FAFSA) through the UWM financial aid site. A number of scholarships are available for students as well; apply for these via the UWM Scholarship Portal. Additional sources of funding are available to graduate students in the form of fellowships, travel awards, and teaching assistantships.

If you have any questions at all, contact the undergraduate or graduate advisor.