I’m going to be a first year student, but plan on living at home with my parents, what should I do?

Your parent/guardian must digitally sign the online proxy agreement in your Housing Portal after you complete your contract, confirming the relationship and the address where you (the student) will be living. An email will automatically be sent to your parent/guardian with a link to the proxy agreement once you have submitted your application for exemption.