What is the RLO and who is my RLC?

The RLO stands for the Residence Life Office which is located in C120 of Sandburg (across from the mailboxes) and CC144 in Cambridge Commons. The Residence Life Coordinators (RLCs), work out of the RLO and oversee all University Housing buildings including Cambridge Commons, Kenilworth Square Apartments, Purin Hall, RiverView Residence Hall and Sandburg Hall. These individuals supervise your Resident Assistants in addition to having other University responsibilities. The RLO also processes any incident reports that are written within University Housing. For the current University Housing Staff Directory, visit: https://uwm.edu/housing/about-us/staff-directory/.