I was assigned a Judicial Educator and it doesn’t work. What do I do?

First, check to see that you are using Internet Explorer. If you do not have Internet Explorer please utilize a Computer Lab (there are labs located on the main floors of Cambridge Commons and RiverView, as well as the 3rd floor of Sandburg). Second, make sure that all of your pop-up blockers are disabled. If after that time you are still having difficulty, contact the Residence Life Office at (414) 229-5712.