I have submitted an exemption request based on living with a parent or guardian – what documentation should I provide, or next steps should I take?

No additional documentation is needed. The next step will be for your parent/guardian to digitally sign the online proxy agreement in your Housing Portal, confirming the relationship and the address where you (the student) will be living. An email will automatically be sent to your parent/guardian, based on the information you provided on your contract, with a link to the proxy agreement.