Can I talk to my RLC right now?

A Residence Life Coordinator (RLC) is available by appointment only and must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. To schedule an appointment with your RLC, visit the Residence Life Offices (Sandburg C120 or Cambridge Commons CC144). The RLOs are generally open Monday through Friday, 9 AM-4 PM. If you have an emergency, please contact Security personnel located at the Service Desk of each University Housing building. Phone numbers for each of the Service Desks are:

  • Cambridge Commons: (414) 251-7891
  • Kenilworth Square Apartments: (414) 229-0512
  • RiverView Residence Hall: (414) 251-8323
  • Sandburg Hall (and Purin Hall): (414) 229-6123