Business Analysis Certificate
Advance your skills in business analysis and demonstrate your breadth of knowledge with UWM’s Business Analysis Certificate. Courses focus on applicable learning and are taught by working professionals in business analysis.
Business analysis is a growing profession in which analysts work with business and technology departments to define needs, analyze processes, assess future requirements, and design and deliver solutions that enhance business results.
As the key liaison between business and technology departments, the business analyst is responsible for gathering and documenting business processes and requirements, analyzing and translating them into specifications and delivering business results.
This certificate is a flexible program made up of courses that focus on the tools, techniques and trends in business analysis plus the wisdom of instructors who work in the profession. You choose your courses from a list of core courses and electives.
- Earn the certificate by completing seven courses total, with at least five core courses and up to two electives. Elective classes are optional.
- Any one-day class counts as a .5 class.
Business Analyst Foundations is a required class for the certificate and the recommended first class. To begin the certificate, just register below or call 414-227-3200.
UWM’s School of Continuing Education is an Endorsed Education Provider with the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
Single courses may be taken without the pursuit of the certificate.
Who Should Attend
Business professionals who want to improve their understanding and abilities in business analysis can benefit from this certificate. Whether you are new to business analysis or need to refine your skills to move to the next level in your career, this flexible certificate meets your needs.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Develop technical skills in elicitation, facilitation, analysis and testing
- Enhance understanding of the relationship among data, decisions and processes
- Understand the key roles of an analyst in business and on projects
- Learn to document and deliver requirements to stakeholders
- Demonstrate a commitment to your professional development while earning Continuing Development Units (CDUs) and Professional Development Hours (PD Hours) recognized by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®)
Vivian Fox – Business Analysis Certificate | UWM School of Continuing Education
Thu-Fri, Sept 19-20
Wed-Thu, Jan 29-30, 2020
Mon-Tue, Nov 11-12
Mon-Tue, Nov 4-5
Mon-Tue, Mar 23-24, 2020
Thu-Fri, Sept 26-27
Thu-Fri, Apr 23-24, 2020
Mon-Tue, Sept 16-17
Wed-Thu, Feb 12-13, 2020
Mon-Tue, Nov 18-19
Tue-Wed, May 12-13, 2020
Tue-Wed, Sept 24-25
Tue-Wed, May 19-20, 2020
Wed-Thu, Sept 18-19
Wed-Thu, Jan 15-16, 2020
Wed-Thu, Nov 13-14
Tue-Wed, Apr 21-22, 2020
Thu-Fri, Nov 21-22
Mon-Tue, Apr 6-7, 2020
Tue, Nov 5
Tue, Mar 24, 2020
Thu-Fri, Sept 12-13
Course available Sept 16-Oct 26
Tue-Wed, Dec 3-4
Thu-Fri, Feb 6-7, 2020
Course available Feb 10-Mar 21, 2020
Tue-Wed, Apr 28-29, 2020
Mon-Tue, Oct 14-15
Thu-Fri, May 14-15, 2020
Wed-Thu, Nov 6-7
Wed-Thu, Mar 25-26, 2020