Business Analysis Certificate
Advance your skills in business analysis and demonstrate your breadth of knowledge with UWM’s Business Analysis Certificate. Courses focus on applicable learning and are taught by working professionals in business analysis.
Business analysis is a growing profession in which analysts work with business and technology departments to define needs, analyze processes, assess future requirements, and design and deliver solutions that enhance business results.
As the key liaison between business and technology departments, the business analyst is responsible for gathering and documenting business processes and requirements, analyzing and translating them into specifications and delivering business results.
This certificate is a flexible program made up of courses that focus on the tools, techniques and trends in business analysis plus the wisdom of instructors who work in the profession. You choose your courses from a list of core courses and electives.
- Earn the certificate by completing seven courses total, with at least five core courses and up to two electives. Elective classes are optional.
- Any one-day class counts as a .5 class.
Business Analyst Essentials is a required class for the certificate and the recommended first class. To begin the certificate, just register below or call 414-227-3200.
UWM’s SCE is an Endorsed Education Provider with the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
Single courses may be taken without the pursuit of the certificate.
Who Should Attend
Business professionals who want to improve their understanding and abilities in business analysis can benefit from this certificate. Whether you are new to business analysis or need to refine your skills to move to the next level in your career, this flexible certificate meets your needs.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Develop technical skills in elicitation, facilitation, analysis and testing
- Enhance understanding of the relationship among data, decisions and processes
- Understand the key roles of an analyst in business and on projects
- Learn to document and deliver requirements to stakeholders
- Demonstrate a commitment to your professional development while earning Continuing Development Units (CDUs) and Professional Development Hours (PD Hours) recognized by the nternational Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®)
Vivian Fox – Business Analysis Certificate | UWM School of Continuing Education
Thu.-Fri., Nov 15-16
Mon.-Tue., Apr 1-2, 2019
Tue.-Wed., Jan 29-30, 2019
Thu.-Fri., Oct 18-19
Wed.-Thu., May 22-23, 2019
Wed.-Thu., Oct 31-Nov 1
Mon.-Tue., May 13-14, 2019
Thu.-Fri., Nov 29-30
Mon.-Tue., Apr 15-16, 2019
Mon.-Tue., Nov 5-6
Tue.-Wed., Feb 19-20, 2019
Mon.-Tue., Oct 29-30
Wed.-Thu., May 15-16, 2019
Wed.-Thu., Nov 7-8
Thu.-Fri., Feb 21-22, 2019
Wed.-Thu., Mar 13-14, 2019
Mon.-Tue., Nov 19-20
Thu.-Fri., Apr 4-5, 2019
Mon.-Tue., Feb 4-5, 2019
Wed.-Thu., Nov 7-8
Tue.-Wed., Apr 30-May 1, 2019
Mon.-Tue., Mar 25-26, 2019
Fri., Mar 15, 2019
Thu.-Fri., Feb 7-8, 2019
Thu.-Fri., June 6-7, 2019
Course available Sept 17-Oct 27
Course available Feb 11-Mar 23, 2019
Fri., Nov 2
Fri., May 17, 2019
Thu.-Fri., Apr 11-12, 2019