Women Leaders Conference
Save the Date!
March 4, 2022
The UWM School of Continuing Education’s Women Leaders Conference is returning on Friday, March 4, 2022.
New this year, the conference will be in-person as well as livestreamed! Join over 500 women leaders at the historic Pfister Hotel or online from the convenience of your office or home for:
- Two keynote speakers
- 12 breakout sessions
- Inspiring content
- Meaningful dialogue
- Helpful tips and takeaways
- Meals and receptions
- Opportunities to connect with leaders from service industries, engineering and manufacturing, nonprofit and public entities
NEW! The conference offers two registration options:
- In-person – including two keynote presentations and three breakout sessions from a choice of 12 options
- Livestream – including two keynote presentations and three preselected breakout sessions
$375 – Early Bird discount until January 10
The School of Continuing Education continues to monitor the evolving pandemic – keeping the health and safety of participants as our first priority while following the guidance of the university. Social distancing is no longer required by UWM. We will, however, limit in-person attendance at the conference to allow for a safe distance between participants in all sessions. UWM currently requires face coverings for all individuals regardless of vaccination status at all university events. We will update our website and communicate any revised COVID-19 policies as we approach the conference in spring 2022.
Contact Conference Director Anne O’Meara at email@example.com or 414-227-3311.
“Understand that you cannot fly under the radar. Too often we think that our performance will speak for itself and we do not advocate for ourselves.You have to be visible in order to achieve your dreams.”
– Carey Lohrenz, 2020 Conference Keynote