Project Management, Business Analysis & Data Analysis
Skilled project managers and business analysts are in high demand in today’s economy.
For more than 16 years, individuals from employers large and small have attended UWM School of Continuing Education (SCE) for expert instruction in project management and business analysis so that they can develop the skills needed to succeed in today’s workplaces.
UWM SCE is a Registered Education Provider with the Project Management Institute (PMI®) entitling students to receive Professional Development Units (PDUs) and ensuring that they learn about the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®).
UWM SCE is an Endorsed Education Provider with the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®). Participants earn Professional Development Hours (PD Hours) and Continuing Development Units (CDUs) recognized by IIBA.
- Enjoy the distinction and quality of Wisconsin’s premier urban research university.
- Learn from industry professionals with extensive experience.
- Acquire applicable and relevant skills.
- Enjoy SCE’s downtown Milwaukee conference center featuring training facilities, meals and discounted parking.
- Attend traditional face-to-face or online courses for added flexibility.
Working professionals, recent graduates, career changers, re-entry workers and veterans all benefit from this training.
PMI ® and PMBOK® are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
IIBA® is a registered trademark owned by International Institute of Business Analysis