Data Analysis Certificate
Data is the foundation of the digital age. With major increases in the amount of data being collected, new opportunities are always arising for individuals and teams to make data-informed decisions. Because of this, professionals who are comfortable working with data are invaluable to an organization’s success. The Data Analysis Certificate strengthens your ability to work with data through hands-on practice, small class sizes and instructor/student collaboration. Using both theoretical and practical approaches to data collection, data visualization, data prediction and data decisions, you develop your skills and use them to make data-informed choices within your organization.
- Assess the validity and quality of various data types
- Translate complex data into easy-to-understand messages for different stakeholder groups
- Select the right data tools to make effective data-informed decisions
- Use data to create predictive models
- Generate clear visual representations of your data
- Identify privacy concerns for data collection and handling
To get started, sign up for the recommended first course. Data Foundations is recommended. Earn your certificate by completing 5 core courses and a minimum of 4 days of electives.
|Applied Data Analysis Workshop|
Recommended first course
|Understanding Data in Organizations|
|Using Predictive Analytics for Business|
|Improve Marketing Results Using Advanced Analytics Techniques|
|Introduction to Digital Marketing Analytics|
|Introduction to R|
|Power BI – Introduction|
|Python - Introduction|
|Quality and Testing Foundations|
|SQL – Intermediate/Advanced Concepts|
|SQL – Introduction|
Still Have Questions? Contact Us.
Christine Sigrist, Program Manager