Project Management Certificate – Advanced
Stay on top of the project management profession by advancing your skills, earning
Professional Development Units (PDUs) accepted by the Project Management Institute® (PMI®) and maintaining your certifications.
UWM’s Project Management Certificate – Advanced is designed for experienced project managers who want to continue to add value to their organizations and advance their careers.
Project Management Institute® (PMI®) research shows that companies want project managers who excel in technical project management skills, leadership, business acumen and strategy. Visit pmi.org continuing certification requirements page for more information, and learn the PDUs for each UWM course.
Pursue the advanced certificate in project management, or take any individual courses that meet your specific needs.
Single courses may be taken without the pursuit of the certificate.
Who Should Attend
Experienced project management professionals who have completed UWM’s Project Management Certificate or Project Management Certificate – Online Track or who have a Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification from Project Management Institute® (PMI®).
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Advance knowledge in technical project management techniques and concepts
- Develop skills in software commonly used in project management
- Understand how to organize and lead teams in multiple project, lean or agile environments
- Develop soft skills critical to project success
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) recognized by Project Management Institute® (PMI®) that help you meet requirements for taking or renewing PMI® certifications
Wed-Thu, Mar 13-14
Wed-Thu, May 22-23
Thu-Fri, Mar 7-8
Course available Feb 4-Mar 2
Course available June 17-July 13
Course available Mar 4-30
Mon-Tue, June 3-4
Course available July 15-Aug 10
Mon-Tue, Oct 7-8
Mon-Tue, Mar 11-12
Tue-Fri, May 7-10
Wed-Thu, May 15-16
Mon-Tue, June 10-11
Thu-Fri, Apr 11-12