Project Management Certificate – Advanced
Stay on top of the project management profession by advancing your skills, earning
Professional Development Units (PDUs) accepted by the Project Management Institute® (PMI®) and maintaining your certifications.
UWM’s Project Management Certificate – Advanced is designed for experienced project managers who want to continue to add value to their organizations and advance their careers.
Project Management Institute® (PMI®) research shows that companies want project managers who excel in technical project management skills, leadership, business acumen and strategy. Visit pmi.org continuing certification requirements page for more information, and learn the PDUs for each UWM course.
Pursue the advanced certificate in project management, or take any individual courses that meet your specific needs.
Single courses may be taken without the pursuit of the certificate.
Who Should Attend
Experienced project management professionals who have completed UWM’s Project Management Certificate or Project Management Certificate – Online Track or who have a Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification from Project Management Institute® (PMI®).
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Advance knowledge in technical project management techniques and concepts
- Develop skills in software commonly used in project management
- Understand how to organize and lead teams in multiple project, lean or agile environments
- Develop soft skills critical to project success
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) recognized by Project Management Institute® (PMI®) that help you meet requirements for taking or renewing PMI® certifications
Wed.-Thu., Mar 13-14, 2019
Wed.-Thu., May 22-23, 2019
Thu.-Fri., Mar 7-8, 2019
Course available Feb 4-Mar 2, 2019
Course available June 17-July 13, 2019
Mon.-Tue., June 3-4, 2019
Course available Mar 4-30, 2019
Course available July 15-Aug 10, 2019
Mon.-Tue., Feb 11-12, 2019
Mon.-Tue., Mar 11-12, 2019
Tue.-Fri., May 7-10, 2019
Wed.-Thu., May 15-16, 2019
Mon.-Tue., June 10-11, 2019
Thu.-Fri., Apr 11-12, 2019