Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM)
Prep Course including PMI DASSM Exam
Do you want to learn how to successfully lead one or perhaps several agile teams? Are you looking to accelerate your ability to manage high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success? Do you want to take business agility to the next level by applying agile and lean techniques in a wide range of situations, including non-software teams?
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) teaches experienced agile practitioners how to use the Disciplined Agile (DA™) tool kit to optimize how teams function, how teams work with allies within the organization, and how to solve a variety of advanced problems. This 14 PDU course prepares you to take the DASSM exam and start using Disciplined Agile immediately within your leadership role.
Sam Coomar is a business leader with varied experiences in business development, management, information technology and project management. Sam is currently a program manager in life sciences and information technology. He has worked for AON and CVS-Caremark in program management ... read more
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Take a deep dive into the DA tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
- Learn how to apply the DA tool kit to guide your teams in choosing and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in any situation.
- Use the DA tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in both software and operational business teams.
- Learn how to lead agile teams through key enterprise activities, such as planning, coordinating and reporting, and be ready to show improvements in areas where your organization is struggling.
- Understand how to improve value delivery for your customers by empowering others in your organization, nurturing emotional intelligence and resolving conflicts.
- Team development for high-performance teams
- Emotional intelligence for high-performance teams
- Tactical scaling in complex situations
- Optimizing how we work within a DevOps environment
- Optimizing how we work within our value stream
- Coordinating and collaborating across teams
- Conflict management for high-performance teams
- Pragmatic planning for agile teams
- Pragmatic reporting and metrics for agile teams
- Two years of experience working in an agile team, ideally in a leadership role such as Disciplined Agile scrum master, scrum master, product owner or architecture owner.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of the DA tool kit by having done one or more of the following:
- To determine if you’re ready, you can take our quick Disciplined Agile Knowledge Check. If you score 75% or more, you’re ready. If you score less, consider taking the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) certification course.
Date: Mon-Tue, Jun 3-4 and 10-11
Delivery Method: Live Online
Time: 8:30am-12:00pm CT
$945 by June 3, 2024
$1,045 after June 3, 2024
CEUs: 1.4, PDUs: 14.0
Enrollment Limit: 25
Program Number: 5025-15535
Note: Price includes online materials from Project Management Institute and the fee for the DASSM exam. Participants will receive instructions for logging into Canvas to access course materials and Zoom links approximately one week prior to the course start date.
Full payment or arrangement for payment (i.e. purchase order or payment plan) must be made before the first day of class.
Registration Deadline: June 3, 2024