Business Administration Certificate
Making sound, informed decisions is key to a strong business foundation. The Business Administration Certificate is designed to build your business acumen whether you need to level-up on your existing skills or find yourself advancing in your career and tasked with decision-making that requires a business base. This “mini-MBA” develops your ability to create competitive operational strategies that are critical to an organization’s success by focusing on the core elements of a traditional MBA program:
- Management – Foster your management skills by recognizing the difference between your discipline’s prowess and strategic leadership.
- Finance – Remove some of the mystery behind finance as you gain the foundation to make sound assessments and business recommendations.
- IT/MIS – Understand the essentials of statistics and “big data” applications and analysis that are vital to helping you make sound business decisions.
- Marketing – Discover how marketing content strategy can effectively connect your business and stakeholder goals with your audiences’ needs, wants and expectations.
Work with instructors who use their valuable industry experience to help you gain business acumen and achieve measurable results for your organization … and your career.
- Generate your own definition of strategic leadership and the qualities you need to achieve it like personal competency and credibility
- Comprehend fiduciary processes and enhance your ability to project your organization’s financial performance
- Articulate your understanding of data essentials by determining bad data and what information needs are necessary to make sound business decisions
- Recognize the importance of content strategy for reaching your audience by understanding your brand promise, personas and personality traits
To get started, sign up for any core course. Earn your certificate by completing all core courses and 3 electives.
For information on the course format, view the session information on the selected course page.
|Building an Integrated Digital Content Strategy|
10/25-10/30/2023 Live Online
2/21-2/26/2024 Live Online
|Finance Skills for Nonfinancial Managers|
|From Technical Expert to Strategic Leader|
10/24-11/1/2023 Live Online
5/9-5/17/2024 Live Online
|Using Data for Business Strategy and Decisions|
3/7-3/8/2024 Live Online
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – An Introduction|
6/10-6/12/2024 Live Online
|Building and Improving Project Team Functionality|
|Email Marketing Best Practices|
4/18-4/25/2024 Live Online
|Influence Without Authority: Manage People and Projects Up, Down and Virtually|
10/10-10/11/2023 Live Online
5/7/2024 Live Online
|Managing Virtual Staff and Teams|
10/23-10/26/2023 Live Online
2/13-2/15/2024 Live Online
|Practical HR: How to Navigate Employment Law Myths and Landmines|
10/6/2023 Live Online
4/12/2024 Live Online
|Understanding Business Strategy: Decision-Making and Disruptive Thinking|
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.