Professional Certificate in Nonprofit Management
Nonprofit organizations are constantly evolving to meet the changing demands of the populations they serve as well as their stakeholders’ needs. While often utilizing the same tools and practices of the private sector, nonprofits emphasize mission-driven work. The Professional Certificate in Nonprofit Management focuses on 14 key areas that successful nonprofit organizations depend on. Our specific curriculum sharpens your skills and helps you improve the productivity, efficiency and processes within your organization. With topics spanning revenue development, legal concepts, ethics and more, our courses offer something valuable for every nonprofit professional. These skills are essential for community leaders, program administrators, executive directors, board members and volunteers in nonprofit organizations.
- Formulate a strategy of change to meet the needs of the community you serve
- Integrate principles of financial management into your budgeting practices
- Modify strategic plans to better align the mission and vision of your nonprofit
- Identify ethical issues and connect them to nonprofit values associated with your organization
- Define the legal framework for nonprofits and identify necessary operational regulations
- Analyze the roles and responsibilities of nonprofit boards
- Apply real-life case studies to marketing, fundraising and governance practices
To get started, enroll in any one of the 14 courses. Earn the certificate by completing all 14 courses within two years.
Still Have Questions? Contact Us.
Shirley Burks, Coordinator of Partnerships and New Initiatives