Developing a Strategic Plan for Your Nonprofit Organization
An effective strategic plan creates strategic thinkers throughout an organization. This workshop presents a model to achieve a critical level of strategic thinking in all staff members. Participants apply the tools to their own agency — or team/department — and identify next steps in creating strategic thinkers on their team.
Learn a model to achieve a critical level of strategic thinking in all employees. Apply the tools to your own agency and identify next steps in creating strategic thinkers on your team.
This course can be applied to the Professional Certificate in Nonprofit Management.
Jeff Russell, co-director of Russell Consulting, Inc., specializes in helping organizations internationally achieve great performance while successfully responding to the challenges of change. With a focus on leadership, strategic thinking, leading change, and performance coaching, Jeff has worked with organizations ... read more
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Describe the strategic planning process and how it differs from other forms of organizational planning
- Describe the role that strategic planning plays in enabling long-term organizational success
- Demonstrate key elements of the strategic planning process
- Develop strategic action goals for moving your organization toward its strategic vision
- Develop a plan for implementing a strategic planning process in your organization
Goals of this session are to assist you in understanding the importance and process of strategic planning, how it differs from other forms of organizational planning, and how to initiate a strategic planning process in your organization.
Date: Wed, Aug 23, 2023
Delivery Method: Live Online
Time: 8:30am-3pm CT
Instructor: Jeff Russell
$185 by Aug 9, 2023
$215 after Aug 9, 2023
Enrollment Limit: 25
Program Number: 7360-15488
Registration Deadline: Aug 23, 2023