Program Performance Measurement and Evaluation for Nonprofits
Increasingly, funders and boards of directors are insisting on tangible demonstrations of the success of agency programs. This workshop identifies some evaluation techniques that are also useful as an internal report card that managers can use for decision-making about agency products and services.
Identify evaluation techniques that can help managers demonstrate whether programs are operating as designed and achieving desired results – providing the basis for improvement and support.
Nelson Soler is an innovative entrepreneur who has founded three for-profit and three nonprofit organizations. Soler has utilized his educational and advocacy capacities to facilitate the formation of more than 6,200 enterprises in the greater Milwaukee area. He is an ... read more
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Introduce a service outcome working model to evaluate your organization’s performance with its external entities
- Familiarize yourself with common performance measurement terminology
- Identify ideal ways of overcoming obstacles within your service outcome development process
- Learn the best uses for your outcome findings
- Create a formula for optimal outcome results