Creative Nonprofit Leadership
Leadership is a skill, like any other, that can be learned, honed and grown. Leadership consists of being more than a good manager; it also focuses on the approaches that are needed to lead a team of people to accomplish shared goals. Learn creative ways to lead your team to positive outcomes.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Identify the essential functions of management
- Examine the need for adaptive leadership skills throughout your organization
- Learn the 10 key leadership competencies necessary for continued success
- Explore creative social and industry trends in leadership
- Create SMART metrics for your organization which include an action plan
Dates and locations to be announced.