Emerging Leaders Certificate
Develop your capacity to effectively lead your staff, team or organization and establish yourself as a skilled leader. The Emerging Leaders Certificate is for professionals who are in management/leadership roles with less than five years of experience or those who have not had formal training in this area. The curriculum focuses on developing and strengthening leadership skills, introducing and reinforcing key leadership topics including essential leadership skills, coaching and mentoring, managing change, improving team functionality and building interpersonal skills.
Earn your Emerging Leader Certificate from UWM, and increase your skills and value in the workplace.
Who Should Attend
Professionals new to leadership roles with less than five years of management experience or those who have not had formal training in this area.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Define and set personal management values and goals
- Develop coaching models that support growth of staff
- Enhance critical thinking and decision-making in the leadership role
- Gain skills and an understanding of emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Effectively lead teams to enhance communication and productivity
- Understand financial statements and use financial information for better decision-making
- Learn how to manage change, both upwardly and laterally, and create communication plans for that change
Koss Corporation - UWM SCE Emerging Leaders Certificate
Earn the certificate by completing 5 core courses and 2 elective courses within 3 years.
Tue-Wed, Apr 30-May 1
Wed-Thu, Nov 13-14
Tue-Wed, May 14-15
Tue-Wed, Dec 10-11
Tue-Wed, Apr 9-10
Thu, Sept 26
Tue-Wed, Oct 22-23
Earn the certificate by completing 5 core courses and 2 electives within 3 years.
Thu-Fri, Apr 4-5
Mon-Tue, Nov 18-19
Tue-Wed, May 12-13, 2020
Tue-Wed, Mar 26-27
Thu-Fri, Oct 31-Nov 1
Mon-Tue, Mar 25-26
Thu-Fri, Nov 21-22
Mon-Tue, Apr 6-7, 2020
Tue, Nov 5
Tue, June 4