Emerging Leaders Certificate
Today’s ever-changing and uncertain business environment has placed complex demands on leaders. The result is a need for leadership capabilities beyond those used to succeed in the past. The Emerging Leaders Certificate develops your capacity to effectively lead your staff, team or organization and establish yourself as a skilled leader. Learn from our instructors who have real-world experience in the topics they teach to increase your value and affect positive change in your organization and career.
- Build a framework for sustainable leadership growth
- Define and create a base of personal competency and credibility as a leader
- Use the coaching methodology as a way to manage your staff and create a coaching plan that you can immediately implement in your workplace
- Identify different communication styles and determine how to best communicate with others
- Examine the importance of emotional intelligence and how it impacts your communication with others
To get started, enroll in a course from the list below. Earn the certificate by completing 5 core courses and 2 elective courses within three years.
|Effective Interpersonal Communication Skills|
|Emotional Intelligence: Dealing With Difficult People, Including Yourself!|
|From Technical Expert to Strategic Leader|
|Mastering Leadership – Breaking Through to Exceptional Effectiveness|
|Take a Coach Approach to Managing||$895|
|Building and Improving Project Team Functionality|
|Influence Without Authority: Manage People and Projects Up, Down and Sideways|
|Managing Virtual Staff and Teams|
|The Power of Positive Conflict|
Still Have Questions? Contact Us.
Pam Nellen, Director of Business & Technology Programs
In Partnership With