Emerging Leaders Certificate
Today’s ever-changing and uncertain business environment has placed complex demands on leaders. The result is a need for leadership capabilities beyond those used to succeed in the past. The Emerging Leaders Certificate develops your capacity to effectively lead your staff, team or organization and establish yourself as a skilled leader. Learn from our instructors who have real-world experience in the topics they teach to increase your value and affect positive change in your organization and career.
- Build a framework for sustainable leadership growth
- Define and create a base of personal competency and credibility as a leader
- Use the coaching methodology as a way to manage your staff and create a coaching plan that you can immediately implement in your workplace
- Identify different communication styles and determine how to best communicate with others
- Examine the importance of emotional intelligence and how it impacts your communication with others
To get started, enroll in a course from the list below. Earn the certificate by completing 5 core courses and 2 elective courses within three years.
For information on the course format, view the session information on the selected course page.
|Emotional Intelligence: Dealing With Difficult People, Including Yourself!|
1/23-1/24/2024 Live Online
|From Technical Expert to Strategic Leader|
5/9-5/17/2024 Live Online
|Managing Virtual Staff and Teams|
2/13-2/15/2024 Live Online
|Take a Coach Approach: Increase Employee Engagement Remotely and Face-to-Face|
5/15-5/16/2024 Live Online
|Understanding Business Strategy: Decision-Making and Disruptive Thinking|
|Building Psychological Safety and Trust With Your Teams|
6/11-6/18/2024 Live Online
|Finance Skills for Nonfinancial Managers|
|Having Difficult Conversations|
2/6-2/8/2024 Live Online
|Influence Without Authority: Manage People and Projects Up, Down and Virtually|
5/7/2024 Live Online
In Partnership With
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.