Take a Coach Approach: Increase Employee Engagement Remotely and Face-to-Face
Employee engagement is one of the toughest issues facing today’s employers as they struggle to maintain the talent and knowledge base necessary for competing in the global market.
This course will help you gain an understanding of how to be more thoughtful and effective by using a coach approach in order to empower employees and create an environment of open communication and collaboration. Leave with techniques and a coaching plan that can be immediately applied on the job to reap organizational success.
Who Should Attend
Managers, HR professionals and individuals who are seeking innovative ways to increase employee engagement, performance and communication in order to achieve organizational success.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Learn the core principles of coaching as an effective management style.
- Explain how to use a coaching management approach to create a healthy organization and positive culture.
- Develop your coaching skills by expanding your range from “expert” to coach, which reduces your workload and makes you more effective with less effort.
- Create a coaching plan that you can immediately implement in your workplace.
- Coaching overview and why coaching
- Wheel of coaching skills
- Skill development: designing the alliance, empowering questions, active listening, breaking resistance, strategizing, accountability, champion and acknowledge
- Demo coaching
- The coach approach
- Integrating coaching into the workplace
- Your personal coaching plan
- Tag team/sandbox coaching
- Forward the action
- Coaching resources
"What a great course! Learning was available for all skill sets and her ability to be entirely inclusive to the entire audience was great. The content was very fitting, challenging in a good way and easy to understand." — Lindsay O., Charter Manufacturing Co., Inc
"This is an essential course for all leaders! I identified numerous opportunities for coaching and am excited to work my new skills into my communication toolbox. Thank you, Darcy!" — Amy P., Medical College of Wisconsin