Project Management – Advanced Certificate
Top project managers are those who continue to invest in their training and development. The Project Management – Advanced Certificate gives established project managers the opportunity to develop the critical reflection and planning skills that complex projects require. The program is for those who have earned a Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential or UWM Project Management Certificate. Choosing from a variety of courses, you structure your certificate to satisfy your professional needs.
- Examine agile, waterfall, Scrum, Kanban and lean methodologies and frameworks
- Experiment with tools and templates to maximize productivity in complex projects
- Assess the role of soft skills and leadership in each aspect of a project
- Practice advanced management techniques that you can apply in your organization
- Analyze real-world scenarios to cultivate new perspectives on project management challenges
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) recognized by Project Management Institute (PMI)®
After completing the UWM Project Management Certificate or PMP credential, earn your advanced certificate by completing 4 additional courses from the list below.
For information on the course format, view the session information on the selected course page.
|Advanced Techniques for Managing Multiple Projects|
6/1-6/9 Live Online
|Agile Project Management|
6/6-6/14 Live Online
9/19-9/27 Live Online
|Critical Thinking: Business Analysis and Decision-Making Strategies|
11/7-11/9 Live Online
|Managing Multiple Projects|
|Managing Project Scope and the Impact of Change|
10/24-10/26 Live Online
|PMP® Boot Camp: Intensive Test Prep Plus Study Strategies and Tools|
10/19-12/14 Live Online
|Project Management Technology and Tools Master Class Series||$895|
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.