Facility Management Certificate
A well-maintained facility has direct implications for the people, places and processes of every company. Second to its employees, the facility is a company’s largest asset. The Facility Management Certificate focuses on developing the necessary skills to create a more efficient and effective facility. Covering essentials such as plumbing and electricity to analytical tasks like project management and blueprint reading, engineers across disciplines can benefit from this specialized certificate. Work with current industry experts to strengthen the diverse skill set required to maintain an effective facility.
- Analyze technologies used to manage and assess facility functions
- Define facility management basics and their relation to the planning and business side of facility management services
- Classify the standard services that facility managers are responsible for delivering
- Compose strategies that integrate technology with best management practices (BMPs)
- Evaluate the effects innovation has on a facility’s strategic positioning
- Identify effective methods to administer and manage construction and relocation projects
To get started, enroll in one of the core courses listed. Earn the certificate by completing 4 core courses and 2 elective courses within three years.
For information on the course format, view the session information on the selected course page.
|Facility Management Administration and Sustainability|
6/6-6/8 In-person With Livestream
|Facility Management Soft Services and Beyond|
4/18-4/19 In-person With Livestream
|Introduction to Facility Management, Business Planning and Service Delivery|
Recommended first course
3/14-3/15 In-person With Livestream
|Strategic Practices in Facilities|
5/9-5/10 In-person With Livestream
|From Technical Expert to Strategic Leader|
6/22-6/30 Live Online
|Fundamentals of HVAC Systems|
7/1/2023-6/30/2024 On-Demand Online
|Influence Without Authority: Manage People and Projects Up, Down and Virtually|
5/9-5/10 Live Online
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt||Online – Register anytime||$990|
|Project Management Foundations|
2/6-2/14 Live Online
6/20-6/28 Live Online
Still Have Questions? Contact Us.
Aaliyah Schoclet, Program Manager
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.