Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Lean drives transformational, sustainable bottom-line results through the use of proven methodologies to increase process efficiency, eliminate waste, reduce variation and improve customer satisfaction. Combine Lean methodologies with the power of Six Sigma problem-solving and process improvement analysis to achieve high performance and secure a competitive advantage in an increasingly challenging economy.
Earn the certificate by completing either the series of two face-to-face sessions or the 12-week online session and a capstone project.
Perfect for individuals leading busy lives seeking the flexibility of asynchronous learning with adjustable due dates.
• Self-guided learning with instructor support.
• Participants have 12 weeks to complete this course.
Erik Fadlovich is a recognized manager, college instructor and consultant with more than 18 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of products ranging from casting, forging, heating/cooling systems, temperature sensing, electronics and publishing. Fadlovich is a Lean Six ... read more
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Complete team exercises to aid in the learning and application of Lean Six Sigma tools
- Learn the discipline and critical thought required to practice Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Identify methods to critique your own (and your peers’) work to continually improve people, quality, delivery and cost outputs