Who We Are
The CETL’s Support Commons is an instructor consultation office designed to offer UWM faculty and teaching staff instruction-oriented support for learning technologies supported by CETL. These include:
- Turning Technologies Student Response Systems (“Clickers”)
- Blackboard Collaborate (in association with D2L)
- Kaltura Steaming Media (in association with D2L)
CETL’s support role in technology is driven by sound pedagogical practices and sensible application of technology in online, blended and face-to-face courses. Support is focused on instructor support, and enterprise service administration. Student support is carried out through the UWM Help Desk.
Visit the CETL Support Commons
The Learning Technology Commons is in the basement of Engelmann Hall, room B59.
- Enter Engelmann Hall at the entrance by the bus shelter on Hartford Ave.
- Use the stairs or elevator to go to the basement floor. If using the elevator, go to the Basement North floor.
- On the basement floor, turn left to walk down the hallway towards the CETL Learning Technology Commons. The room will be to the right.