CETL provides a variety of resources to assist new faculty and instructional academic staff in developing and teaching successful courses.
Quick Checklists, Tools, and Rubrics
- Transparency in Assignment Design
- Active Learning Course Alignment Rubric
- Active Learning Implementation Rubric
- Align Assignments and Course Learning Outcomes
- Ten Essentials of Large Classes
Course Design Article Links
To gain access to these selections, please click on the link below and login to Office 365.
- Course Framework: The Perks of Designing a Course Framework
- Large Classes: 10 Essentials for Student Success in Large Enrollment Classes!
- Alignment Diagnostic Tool: Alignment Diagnostic: Assignments and Course Learning Outcomes
- Course Session Outcomes: Writing Course Session Outcomes
- Pre-Survey: Course Pre-Survey or Background Knowledge Probe
- Transparency Checklist: Transparency in Assignment Design
- Syllabus Checklist: Syllabus Rubric Checklist
Active Learning and Engagement