Master Trainer Certificate
The Master Trainer Certificate requires that you demonstrate your mastery of the entire training development and delivery process – from needs assessment to program construction, from creation of support materials to design of evaluation strategy. Take both units of Train the Trainer plus Master Trainer capstone project and presentation.
Single courses may be taken without the pursuit of the certificate.
Who Should Attend
Training and development managers; managers and supervisors; new or experienced trainers; HR professionals; consultants; and anyone who wants to design a customized training program from the ground up.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Analyze corporate culture to align with training outcomes
- Identify the most effective approach to your training design
- Understand the fundamentals of adult learning methodologies
- Discover innovative ways to design training that accelerates the learning process
- Learn methods for conducting a needs assessment
- Develop a training evaluation strategy and expertly prepare the learning environment
- Optimize lecture and group discussion and handle challenging situations and learners
Cesar Arias – Train the Trainer Program | UWM School of Continuing Education
Earn the certificate by completing 3 courses
This is a workstudy program. Student will meet with instructor throughout based on study arrangements.
Wed-Fri, Sept 25-27