Managing Digital Content Certificate
Content is king. It’s true.
Getting noticed while still providing informative, interesting content in this overly content-focused world is one of today’s biggest marketing challenges. From web to social to blog content, optimizing that content for the best SEO has never been more important.
Learn how to create, deliver and manage dynamic digital content for your organization. Courses focus on content creation, management principles and best practices.
Earn a Professional Certificate in Managing Digital Content from Wisconsin’s premier public, urban university. Increase your skills, earning potential and value in the workplace.
Who Should Attend
Marketing and communications professionals, designers, writers and others responsible for managing and/or producing digital content for their organization. Candidates for the Managing Digital Content Certificate should have a degree in marketing, journalism, or a related field, and/or two years of related experience.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Learn the language of content strategy
- Understand how content links with business goals and your audience
- Create content strategy deliverables
- Implement Google Analytics into a website and learn how to capture more meaningful data
- Understand and apply User-Centered Design (UCD) methodology
- Understand the structure of a variety of written, online content formats and how to use each to reach business and marketing goals
- Optimize content with the latest SEO strategies
Earn the certificate by completing 6 core courses and 2 elective courses within 2 years.
Weekdays, Mar 9-23
Wed., Feb 21
Thu., May 3
Wed., Jan 31
Tue., Apr 17
Earn the certificate by completing 6 core courses and 2 electives within 2 years.
Thu., Apr 26
Wed., Mar 14