Digital Marketing Certificate
In the rapidly changing digital landscape, marketing teams are consistently facing new challenges. These challenges require individuals to adopt new and developing tools to stay competitive in the industry. The Digital Marketing Certificate builds a foundation of digital concepts and provides key skills for marketers at all levels. Participate in exercises and discussions, then create deliverables that you can take to your management team. Learn from industry experts to increase your skills and knowledge within the digital landscape.
- Define digital marketing concepts and their relation to business and marketing objectives
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to develop actionable insights and recommendations for your business
- Integrate digital marketing analytics into your practices to capture meaningful data for your website
- Create program deliverables for your organization
- Identify necessary tools to develop an effective digital market strategy
- Apply a systematic method to create an integrated digital marketing plan
To get started, enroll in the recommended first core course, Foundations for Effective Digital Marketing (Online). Earn the certificate by completing 4 core courses and 2 elective courses within two years.
Online course formats include live, course-paced, combined or on-demand. Blended courses offer both face-to-face and online components. View the session information on course pages for details.
Still Have Questions? Contact Us.
Christine Sigrist, Program Manager