Digital Marketing Certificate
In the rapidly changing digital landscape, marketing teams are consistently facing new challenges. These challenges require individuals to adopt new and developing tools to stay competitive in the industry. The Digital Marketing Certificate builds a foundation of digital concepts and provides key skills for marketers at all levels. Participate in exercises and discussions, then create deliverables that you can take to your management team. Learn from industry experts to increase your skills and knowledge within the digital landscape.
Who Should Attend
Those responsible for any aspect of marketing or communications within their organization. Candidates for the Digital Marketing Certificate should have a degree in marketing or a related field, and/or two years of marketing-related experience.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Define digital marketing concepts and their relation to business and marketing objectives
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to develop actionable insights and recommendations for your business
- Integrate digital marketing analytics into your practices to capture meaningful data for your website
- Create program deliverables for your organization
- Identify necessary tools to develop an effective digital market strategy
- Apply a systematic method to create an integrated digital marketing plan
Alyson Baackes – Digital Marketing Certificate | UWM School of Continuing Education
Earn the certificate by completing 4 core courses and 2 elective courses within 2 years.
Weekdays, Mar 13-27, 2020
Course available Feb 3-Mar 1, 2020
Thu, Feb 27, 2020
Fri, Jan 31, 2020
Earn the certificate by completing 4 core courses and 2 electives within 2 years.
Fri, Apr 24, 2020
Wed, Dec 4
Wed, May 13, 2020
Tue, Mar 24, 2020
Tue, Dec 3
Tue, May 5, 2020
Dates to be Announced
Wed, Apr 8, 2020
Wed, Mar 18, 2020
Wed, Nov 20
Wed, Mar 18, 2020
Course available Apr 20-May 4, 2020
Thu, Apr 2, 2020
Fri, Dec 6
Fri, May 1, 2020