Storytelling Films: How to Make an Emotional Connection With Your Audience Through Video
formerly Video Storytelling: How to Make a Real Connection With Your Audience
Video is one of the most important components of your overall digital content strategy. Discover a proven process for finding the right story for your audience that will make a strong connection for your product, service or brand.
Learn the many facets of why a genuine story is the most effective way to make a connection. This process is tailored to making short videos for the web, but can also be used to create stories for other content platforms including social, blog posts, testimonials and more.
Who Should Attend
Marketing and communication professionals, designers, content managers or anyone responsible for digital video content.
- Why video?
- Types of video content
- The video marketing strategy and where storytelling films fit
- Why storytelling films = emotional connection
- How to craft a storytelling film (the process)
- Deconstructing a video
- Deconstructing a storytelling film
- Producing better videos with what you have (all types)
- Producing storytelling films (options)
Course deliverables include storytelling resource templates.
A solid understanding of marketing concepts.
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.