Social Media Manager Certificate
The rise of social media has shifted the marketing landscape. Recognizing how this new medium continuously develops is becoming vitally important for nearly every organization. The Social Media Manager Certificate focuses on understanding these developments and identifying their effects on your organization’s objectives. By looking at different social media strategies and considering case studies of both successful and failed social media campaigns, you develop strong foundational knowledge of social media tools and techniques. Through this three-month online program, work with our expert instructor, Jamey Shiels, to increase your social media skills and strengthen your organization’s digital presence.
- Discuss social media case studies relevant to your organization
- Identify opportunities to utilize social media
- Create executable goals that increase your organization’s presence and impact in the digital world
- Use social media tracking and metrics to strengthen social media strategies
- Analyze social media trends to achieve organizational objectives
- Build social media campaigns across multiple platforms to meet your organization’s unique demands
View the Outline.
1) Aligning Business and Social Media Goals
- Writing SMART goals
- Business goals versus objectives versus strategies versus tactics
2) Know Your Audience
- Social media monitoring
- Content marketing personas
3) Social Platforms
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- YouTube, Instagram, messaging
4) Social Media Strategies and Tactics
- Strategies that support objectives
- Defining actions and outcomes
- Plan development
5) Social Media Metrics
- Defining metrics
- URL tracking
- Report development
6) Social Media Content
- Voice and tone
- Creation versus curation
- Branded content
- Drive engagement
7) Content Calendars and Tools
- Content development planning
- Production planning
- Scheduling and publishing
8) Capstone Project
To get started, simply register for the session of your choice. Earn the certificate by completing the three-month online program.
For information on the course format, view the session information on the selected course page.
|Social Media Manager Certificate||$2499|
Still Have Questions? Contact Us.
Christine Sigrist, Program Manager
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.