Social Media Manager Certificate
The rise of social media has shifted the marketing landscape. Recognizing how this new medium continuously develops is becoming vitally important for nearly every organization. The Social Media Manager Certificate focuses on understanding these developments and identifying their effects on your organization’s objectives. By looking at different social media strategies and considering case studies of both successful and failed social media campaigns, you develop strong foundational knowledge of social media tools and techniques. Through this three-month online program, work with our expert instructor, Jamey Shiels, to increase your social media skills and strengthen your organization’s digital presence.
- Discuss social media case studies relevant to your organization
- Identify opportunities to utilize social media
- Create executable goals that increase your organization’s presence and impact in the digital world
- Use social media tracking and metrics to strengthen social media strategies
- Analyze social media trends to achieve organizational objectives
- Build social media campaigns across multiple platforms to meet your organization’s unique demands
To get started, enroll in Social Media Strategy or check the prerequisites for the other courses. Earn the certificate by completing all courses listed.
For information on the course format, view the session information on the selected course page.
|Capstone for Social Media Manager Certificate|
|Social Media Audience Engagement and Program Measurement|
|Social Media Content Management|
|Social Media Strategy|
Still Have Questions? Contact Us.
Christine Sigrist, Program Manager
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.