Google Ads: Optimizing Spend
Unlock the full potential of Google Ads and propel your organization to new heights. This comprehensive course takes a deep dive into the evolving world of online advertising, providing you with the skills and knowledge to optimize the use of Google Ads – and the spend you put behind them.
Deepen your understanding of Google Search and Display, enabling precise targeting of users on the channels you frequent. From creating impactful campaigns to formulating media plans and strategies for diverse industries, you’ll discover the secrets to hitting key performance goals and growing the reach of your organization.
Learn up-to-date information on changing cookie policies and how these changes impact your marketing strategy. This is especially vital in 2024, as the end of the year marks the end of third-party cookie usage for all Google Chrome users.
This practical hands-on course gives you tools that you can apply immediately to your digital marketing plan.
Anna Borchert is the director of digital media at Granular, a boutique advertising agency in Milwaukee’s Third Ward that focuses solely on pay-per-click. Anna has worked in digital advertising for nine years, primarily focusing on e-commerce and full-funnel strategies. She ... read more
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for professionals currently working in digital marketing, looking to enhance skills or for career changers looking to move into such roles.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Identify the main components and features of the Google Ads ecosystem.
- Define the concepts and terminology used in online advertising.
- Explain how Google Ads can be optimized to reach target audiences effectively.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing campaign that incorporates Google Ads to achieve specific organizational goals.
- Assess the success of Google Ads campaigns in achieving key performance goals.
- Main components of the Google Ads ecosystem.
- Terminology used in online advertising.
- Optimizing Google Ads to reach target audiences.
- Development of a marketing campaign that incorporates Google Ads to achieve specific goals.
- Assessment of Google Ads campaigns in achieving key performance goals.
Understanding of basic marketing concepts obtained through work experience or structured courses
"Very helpful course. I definitely have a better understanding on how it all ties together and feel a lot more comfortable building campaigns on my own." — Class participant, Fall 2023
"The Instructor was so knowledgeable and explained everything in simple terms, then demonstrated it in GA, which was awesome. She was also available to go through my account and provide suggestions. Priceless advice!" — Class participant - Fall, 2023
Date: 4 Wed., May 1, 8, 15, 22, 2024
Delivery Method: Live Online
Time: 8:30am-12:00pm CT
Instructor: Anna Borchert
$649 by Apr 17, 2024
$699 after Apr 17, 2024
Enrollment Limit: 15
Program Number: 5026-15819
Note: Class is held on May 1, 8, 15 and 22, 2024.
Prior to the course start date, participants will receive instructions for logging into Canvas to access course materials and Zoom links.
Registration Deadline: May 1, 2024