Google Tag Manager
Learn to implement Google Tag Manager on a website and become familiar with the Google Tag Manager user interface. Understand the core functionality and building blocks of Google Tag Manager in order to build and manage custom tags, media pixels and data solutions for your website.
This course is for business- and marketing-minded individuals or website managers who want to learn digital analytics tools – specifically Google Tag Manager – but have little or no experience. Please see prerequisites for setting up your Google Tag Manager account in preparation for this course.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for business and marketing professionals, website administrators and students.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- What is Google Tag Manager (GTM)?
- Introduction of Google’s tag management platform, its specific functions and overview of common use cases
- Get started with GTM
- Learn step-by-step how to implement GTM on your website
- The building blocks of GTM
- Learn the core functionality and features of GTM and how they’re used in both simple and complex cases
- Building in GTM
- Apply learnings from the chapter above in order to build your own tags
- Previewing & QA Tags
- Learn how to test your tags before publishing live
- Measuring impact
- Learn how to access data from your newly created tags in various reporting platforms
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Date: Nov 19
Location: UWM School of Continuing Education
Instructor: Anthony Virgilio
$345 by Thu., Nov. 5.
$374 after Thu., Nov. 5.
Enrollment Limit: 20
Program Number: 5026-12880
Registration Deadline: Thu., Nov. 19