Social Media Strategy
Learn how to create a clear and actionable social media strategy that not only guides your day-to-day work but also ensures a focused approach to delivering engagement that drives results. In this course, you become familiar with how SMART goal development serves as an effective foundation for a winning social media strategy.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who are responsible for social media in their organization or who are looking for a career change into social media
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Learn the SMART goal framework to establish clear business goals and objectives.
- Create strategies and tactics that align to deliver engagement and business value.
- Define key performance indicators that track outcomes and inform your strategy.
Aligning Business and Social Media Goals
- Writing SMART goals
- Business goals vs. objectives vs. strategies vs. tactics
Social Media Strategies and Tactics
- Strategies that support objectives
- Defining actions and outcomes
- Plan development
Course may be taken individually, as an elective for the Digital Marketing Certificate or for completion of the Social Media Manager Certificate.
Date: Feb 4-24, 2024
Delivery Method: Online
Instructor: Jamey Shiels
Enrollment Limit: 13
Program Number: 5026-15701
Note: Participants will receive instructions for logging into Canvas to access course materials prior to the course start date. This class is asynchronous with access 24/7. It is interactive and instructor-led. Each week has recorded presentations, reading/writing assignments, quizzes and online discussion.
Registration Deadline: Feb 4, 2024Registration deadline has passed.