Labor Relations Certificate
Labor relations management requires an understanding of complex laws and regulations that govern union environments. With course content ranging from collective bargaining to contract administration, the Labor Relations Certificate provides information necessary to navigate union interactions, challenges and negotiations. Through our program, you acquire knowledge, strategies and skills to effectively manage within a unionized setting.
- Apply tested techniques to handle various labor relations scenarios
- Assess laws that inform and govern negotiations, contract administration, grievance handling and labor arbitration
- Integrate best practices of effective labor relations management into your organizational processes
- Collaborate with industry specialists to refine your knowledge of labor relations management
- Identify changing trends of labor relations practices
To get started, enroll in one of our core courses. Earn your certificate by completing 3 core courses and 2 elective courses within three years.
For information on the course format, view the session information on the selected course page.
|Collective Bargaining: Tactics, Techniques and Table Manners||$1165|
10/13-10/21 Live Online
|Labor Relations Training for Managers and Supervisors in a Unionized Setting|
9/27-9/30 Live Online
|Conducting Efficient and Effective HR Investigations|
10/7-10/8 Live Online
|Dealing With the Union - With Confidence||$1595|
|Mastering the Collective Bargaining Process|
11/9-11/18 Live Online
|Practical HR: How to Navigate Employment Law Myths and Landmines|
12/2-12/3 Live Online
|Tailored Strategies to Achieve Your Goals in Bargaining|
12/7-12/10 Live Online
|Understanding the Interplay Between the ADA and FMLA||TBA|
Earn your certificate and showcase your achievement with a distinctive digital badge.