Labor Relations Certificate
Labor relations management requires an understanding of complex laws and regulations that govern union environments. With course content ranging from collective bargaining to contract administration, the Labor Relations Management Certificate provides information necessary to navigate union interactions, challenges and negotiations. Through our program, you acquire knowledge, strategies and skills to effectively manage within a unionized setting.
- Apply tested techniques to handle various labor relations scenarios
- Assess laws that inform and govern negotiations, contract administration, grievance handling and labor arbitration
- Integrate best practices of effective labor relations management into your organizational processes
- Collaborate with industry specialists to refine your knowledge of labor relations management
- Identify changing trends of labor relations practices
To get started, enroll in one of our core courses. Earn your certificate by completing 3 core courses and 2 elective courses within three years.
|Collective Bargaining: Tactics, Techniques and Table Manners|
|Labor Relations Training for Managers and Supervisors in a Unionized Setting|
|Conducting Efficient and Effective HR Investigations|
|Dealing With the Union - With Confidence|
|Mastering the Collective Bargaining Process|
|Practical HR: How to Navigate Employment Law Myths and Landmines|
|Tailored Strategies to Achieve Your Goals in Bargaining|
|Understanding the Interplay Between the ADA and FMLA||$395|