Labor Relations Certificate
Labor relations management requires an understanding of complex laws and regulations that govern union environments. With course content ranging from collective bargaining to contract administration, the Labor Relations Certificate provides information necessary to navigate union interactions, challenges and negotiations. Through our program, you acquire knowledge, strategies and skills to effectively manage within a unionized setting.
- Apply tested techniques to handle various labor relations scenarios
- Assess laws that inform and govern negotiations, contract administration, grievance handling and labor arbitration
- Integrate best practices of effective labor relations management into your organizational processes
- Collaborate with industry specialists to refine your knowledge of labor relations management
- Identify changing trends of labor relations practices
To get started, enroll in one of our core courses. Earn your certificate by completing 3 core courses and 2 elective courses within three years.
Online course formats include live, course-paced, combined or on-demand. Blended courses offer both face-to-face and online components. View the session information on course pages for details.
|Collective Bargaining: Tactics, Techniques and Table Manners|
2/2-2/11/2021 Live Online
2/25-3/5/2021 Live Online
|Labor Relations Training for Managers and Supervisors in a Unionized Setting|
3/22-3/25/2021 Live Online
|Conducting Efficient and Effective HR Investigations|
5/18/2021 Live Online
|Dealing With the Union - With Confidence||$1595|
|Mastering the Collective Bargaining Process|
4/13-4/22/2021 Live Online
|Practical HR: How to Navigate Employment Law Myths and Landmines|
11/12 Live Online
5/27/2021 Live Online
|Tailored Strategies to Achieve Your Goals in Bargaining|
12/7-12/8 Live Online
5/4-5/5/2021 Live Online
|Understanding the Interplay Between the ADA and FMLA||TBA|
Still Have Questions? Contact Us.
Pam Nellen, Director of Business & Technology Programs