Forms and Tools
Faculty and staff may use the forms and tools below for a number of administrative functions. Please contact the Registrar’s Office if you encounter any errors or issues.
Registrar’s Office Online Requests for late fee waivers, administrative drops/swaps, and instructor adds. Login required.
Registrar’s Office Online Tools including GPA calculator, course fees, TED, and session lookup.
Please contact Natalie Chin, CMS Functional Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need access to the CourseLeaf system.
- Course Form: Authorized department and school/college faculty and staff may use this form to initiate the creation of a new course, modify or discontinue an existing course, or view course changes that are in-progress or approved.
- Program Form: Authorized department and school/college faculty and staff may use this form to change or delete an existing academic program (program, major, minor, or certificate), and view program change requests that are in-progress or approved.
- Misc Form: Authorized department and school/college faculty or staff may use this form to create or change curricular areas, or view curricular area creations or changes that are in-progress or approved.
- Administrative Drop/Swap Request Form (online) Authorized department and school/college staff can use this online form to request administrative drops or swaps of student enrollment. Examples include dropping students for missing prerequisites or non-attendance, or swapping sections for students who enrolled in the incorrect section of a class. Click here for more information on how to use this form.
- Internal Transfer Form [online] Student should fill out this form the semester before they intend to transfer from one UW-Milwaukee campus to a different campus. Students will need to login to this form using their ePantherID and password.
- Late Registration Fee Waiver Form (online) Authorized department and school/college staff can use this online form to request the waiver of a student’s late registration fee for reasons related to institutional error or responsibility. Students appealing the late registration fee need to contact the Dean of Students Office.
- Registration Change Form This form is used to add/drop/swap classes or change credits/grading option after published deadlines or to obtain special permission (such as prerequisite or closed course overrides). Adds, drops, and swaps prior to deadlines can be done in PAWS.
- Withdrawal Form This form is used to withdraw (i.e., drop all classes) from a term after the published deadlines. All class drops prior to deadlines can be done in PAWS.
- Articulation Agreement Template (doc) This template should be used by academic programs that are initiating a program-to-program articulation agreement with an associate degree-granting institution. See the Overview of Creating Articulation Agreements document for more information on the articulation agreement development, review, and approval process.
- Transfer Equivalency Databases are explained on the One Stop website.
- Transfer Course Equivalency Review Request Form (online) *For Faculty and Advisor Use Only* Use this form to request a change in equivalency for a transfer course.