Forms and Tools
Faculty and staff may use the forms and tools below for a number of administrative functions. Please contact the Registrar’s Office if you encounter any errors or issues.
PAWS Access Request Information and Online Form
Student Directory Information requests can be submitted to Enrollment Management Systems & Data Analysis.
Registrar’s Office Online Requests for late fee waivers, administrative drops/swaps, and instructor adds. Login required.
Registrar’s Office Online Tools including GPA calculator, course fees, TED, and session lookup.
- Printed batch transcripts processed by Printing Services.
- PDF file of batch transcripts processed by the Registrar’s Office.
CourseLeaf Curriculum Software (CIM) System
Please contact Natalie Chin, CMS Functional Administrator, at email@example.com if you have questions or need access to the CourseLeaf system.
- Course Form: Authorized department and school/college faculty and staff may use this form to initiate the creation of a new course, modify or discontinue an existing course, or view course changes that are in-progress or approved.
- Program Form: Authorized department and school/college faculty and staff may use this form to change or delete an existing academic program (program, major, minor, or certificate), and view program change requests that are in-progress or approved.
- Misc Form: Authorized department and school/college faculty or staff may use this form to create or change curricular areas, or view curricular area creations or changes that are in-progress or approved.
- Administrative Drop/Swap Request Form (online) Authorized department and school/college staff can use this online form to request administrative drops or swaps of student enrollment. Examples include dropping students for missing prerequisites or non-attendance, or swapping sections for students who enrolled in the incorrect section of a class. Click here for more information on how to use this form.
- Internal Transfer Form [online] Student should fill out this form the semester before they intend to transfer from one UW-Milwaukee campus to a different campus. Students will need to login to this form using their ePantherID and password.
- Late Registration Fee Waiver Form (online) Authorized department and school/college staff can use this online form to request the waiver of a student’s late registration fee for reasons related to institutional error or responsibility. Students appealing the late registration fee need to contact the Dean of Students Office.
- Registration Change Form This form is used to add/drop/swap classes or change credits/grading option after published deadlines or to obtain special permission (such as prerequisite or closed course overrides). Adds, drops, and swaps prior to deadlines can be done in PAWS.
- Withdrawal Form This form is used to withdraw (i.e., drop all classes) from a term after the published deadlines. All class drops prior to deadlines can be done in PAWS.
Schedule of Classes and ROAR
- Add New Instructor Form (online) Authorized department and school/college staff can use this form to request adding new instructors to PAWS within four weeks prior to a term start or adding an existing instructor to a new department.
- ROAR Access Form
- ROAR Location Add/Update Form
- Articulation Agreement Template (doc) This template should be used by academic programs that are initiating a program-to-program articulation agreement with an associate degree-granting institution. See the Overview of Creating Articulation Agreements document for more information on the articulation agreement development, review, and approval process.
- Transfer Equivalency Databases are explained on the One Stop website.
- Transfer Course Equivalency Review Request Form (online) *For Faculty and Advisor Use Only* Use this form to request a change in equivalency for a transfer course.