Need ROAR Access?
- Navigating to http://www.uwm.edu/roar and sign in in the upper right corner (this step generates a user profile).
- Filling out the ROAR Access Request Form (this step allows staff to set up security correctly on the user profile that was generated).
You will receive an email from ROAR once your account has been created; please allow for at least 1 full business day. Check out the ROAR Quick Start Guide to familiarize yourself with the program.
What if I am a UWM student?
- Student Employees:
Student employees require verification from their supervisors to confirm that they are employed at UWM and use ROAR for their job before an account can be created. In the ROAR Access Request Form, there is a section for student employees to provide the name and email of their supervisor.
- Student Organizations:
- Milwaukee Campus: Student Organizations interested in requesting the use of a General Assignment Classroom must make their requests through Student Union Event Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-229-4828. If a student organization is renewed for the upcoming academic year, a listed authorized signer for the org can request classroom space by navigating to https://uwm.edu/studentinvolvement/more/panther_presence/ and fill out the ‘Classroom Request For Student Organizations’ form. If unsure as to whether an organization is renewed or who is an authorized signer, stop by Student Involvement before submitting a request.
- Waukesha Campus: Student Organizations interested in requesting a room at Waukesha should contact Candace Decker at 262-521-5480 or email@example.com with Student Development.
- Washington Cty Campus: Student Organizations interested in requesting a room at Washington Cty should contact the Solution Center at 262-521-5201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PSOA Students:
PSOA students should utilize the PSOA Student Resources webpage to find information on how to request recital space, which does NOT require a ROAR account.
For questions, contact ROAR@uwm.edu for assistance