Request a Key
- General Practice Rooms
- Purchase a key from the Box Office
- All other Rooms
Access Codes or ID cards
- Art & Design
- Dance, Music, Theatre
- Film Equipment Room, Mitchell B54 | (414) 229-4643
PSOA Buildings (7 days a week | 7AM-10PM)
- Art and Mitchel Hall
- Students, Faculty, and Staff may use their University ID to access these facilities outside of business hours
- All other PSOA Buildings
- Students, Faculty, and Staff who require access outside of business hours must request hand scanning access at the Box Office
$16 annually until MAY 18, 2019
Please visit the Box Office. Upon payment, you will receive the combination to your assigned locker in your desired location.
All Lost & Found items are located in ART 203.
- Call (414) 229-4947 or Visit Art 203 to place your reservation request
- Programs Assistants review and email you with approval or denial of request
To request or renew a Kenilworth Square East Studio, complete the KSE Studio Request Form.
- Requests Due April 1 for the Upcoming Academic Term
- Notifications emailed by May or Early June
- Payments to the Box Office Due October 1
- Unpaid rentals will lose studio access by November 2
2017-18 Annual Fees
Fees are for occupancy and are not related to the size of the studio or whether it is being shared. Box Office fees and sales tax not included.
Graduate Students: $200
(First time renters must also pay a refundable $50 key deposit)
Academic Staff & Assistant Professors: $250
Associate Professors: $275
Full Professors: $300
Academic advising is an important aspect of long-term academic success. Visit the Advising & Student Services Office in the Theatre Lobby Room 120, or schedule an appointment online.
Advocacy is a free and confidential service for UWM students who have been impacted by sexual and/or relationship violence.
What does an advocate do?
- Listen, believe and support
- Walk with a student through the entire process if they choose to make a report to the UWM Title IX office and/or Law Enforcement
- Assist with adjustments to academics and/or housing
- Provide information, options, and resources
Contact (414) 229-4582, email@example.com
Panther Academic Support Services (PASS) offers many different types of tutoring, including weekly small group, walk-in, and online. To schedule an appointment, please complete the online request form.
- Community Calendar Submission
- Personal E-blast
- Request that all performers and crew send a personal event announcement to colleagues/peers
- Facebook Event Page Promotion
- Add performers as hosts
- Post status updates in the event thread at least 2x per week to keep activity elevated; upload photos and videos from rehearsals and remember to tag performers
- Require all performers and crew to “invite” area colleagues/peers to the event page
- Social Media
- Post regular event/rehearsal updates to personal social media accounts; photo, and especially video, posts have the best organic reach
- Sexual Violence (sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, or stalking)
- The CARE Network (students in distress, heath and safety concerns, or threatening behavior)
- Complaints, Grievances, and Appeals
- Students may initiate a grievance/appeal for adverse decisions in academic matters (dropping courses, grades, etc.) or class related matters by following appropriate procedures.
While laptops are strongly recommended for all students, they are required for the programs listed on the Laptop Requirement page due to current needs for the delivery of instruction in each.
The UWM logo must be included on all publications/materials. Visit the University’s Branding site for more information on logo usage. Space permitting, the Peck School of the Arts logo should be included as well. In both instances the preferred full logo should be used when possible. When using both logos, UWM must always appear to the left or above the school logo and should be relatively equal in size.
Web Use ONLY
Any missed punches should be immediately reported to your supervisor.
Pay dates can be found on the pay dates webpage under the University Staff and Student Employees heading.
Art & Design majors and minors receive a free annual Milwaukee Art Museum (MAM) membership (a $35 value!) for each year that they are a student in the department. This allows them to visit MAM and its events (including MAM After Dark!) free of charge. Pick up your pass each Fall semester at the Box Office. You will need your Student ID. You will also need to have your ID with you when you use the membership card at the museum.
- Design & Visual Communication (BFA)
Eligible students must have completed First Year Program courses as well as Art 124, 221, and 223 with a B- or better by the end of the Spring semester when the Portfolio Review is held. Qualifying students will be notified of specific requirements and timelines at the beginning of each Spring semester. For more information students should consult their academic advisor.
- Digital Studio Practice (BFA)
- Photography (BFA)
- Graduate (located in Mitchell 371)
- For policies, space reservations, and program information please see the Student Recital Process.
- To schedule your recital please fill out the Student Recital Submission Form.
- The Music Recital Program Template must be used, and students should follow the Music Department Program Style Guide.
- At the request of the UWM music majors, Differential Tuition money has been set aside to assist in paying the fees to collaborative artists (including accompanists) for Junior and Senior recitals of UWM Undergraduate Music majors. See the Collaborative Artist Payment (CAP) policies for more information.