On This Page
Sharing News & Events
If you have an upcoming event, accomplishment, or news story to share, tell us about it by visiting our social channels or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also choose to alert the Provost’s Office by completing the UWM Report news form.
If you have an upcoming and/or past media appearance, alert Marketing & Advancement and UWM Media Relations by completing the Media Appearances Form.
If you’ve written your own press release, please copy email@example.com on each release so we can help support your events and research.
Art & Design
Film, Video, Animation & New Genres
Admission, Cost & Aid
Access, Keys & Room Requests
To reserve a room, please call or visit one of the staff below to place your reservation request. A staff member will review and confirm the status of your request. Additionally, faculty and staff may log in to ROAR to check availability and request space. See the ROAR instructional video for more details.
|Performing Arts||Will Akers||Art 259||(414) 251-5534|
|Performing Arts||Kayla Premeau||Art 265||(414) 229-5217|
|Visual Arts||Shelby DeSantis||Art 258||(414) 251-8980|
|Visual Arts||Tiara Nord||Art 264||(414) 229-4771|
Access Codes & ID Card Requests
|Art & Design||Tiara Nord||Art 264||(414) 229-4771|
|Dance, Music, Theatre||Kayla Premeau||Art 265||(414) 229-5217|
|Film, Video, Animation & New Genres||General Staff||Mitchell Hall, Room B54||(414) 229-4643|
- Music Practice Rooms
- Eligibility – Rooms are available for music majors and minors, as well as students enrolled in group instrument classes (voice, guitar, piano) and large ensembles.
- Purchasing – Yearly access through May is $9 and must be purchased in-person at the PSOA Box Office.
- Access – Keys are in lockboxes on room or hallway doors and are accessed via the Master Lock Vault Enterprise app using a Bluetooth-enabled device.
- First you’ll need to create a password by following the link in your confirmation email. Enter the organization ID, your email, and temporary password. Your new password must be between 8-15 characters, contain an upper and lower case letter, a number, and a special character.
- Next, download the Masterlock Vault Enterprise app. (Note there are 2 apps. Do not download Masterlock ELocks).
- To use, go to the door with the lockbox and have your app open. Press any button on the lockbox to wake it up and you should see the option on your phone to unlock the box, represented by a blue key symbol. Press Open and the box will unlock. Please make sure to put the key back in the box when you have opened the door.
- For additional help please refer to online video instructions.
- All other Rooms
After-Hours Building Access
- Peck School of the Arts Buildings (Business Hours: 7 a.m.–10 p.m.)
- Students, faculty and staff may use their University ID (Panther Card) to access these facilities outside of business hours. Access is granted based on enrollment in an arts major or graduate program. If you believe you should have access but do not, please contact the Box Office.
Incidents & Risk Management
- Campus Cares (students in distress, heath and safety concerns, or threatening behavior)
- Complaints, Grievances, and Appeals
- Students may initiate a grievance/appeal for adverse decisions in academic matters (dropping courses, grades, etc.) or class related matters by following appropriate guidelines in the grievance and procedures PDF.
- Risk Management (general incident reports, property loss, driver authorization, field trip waivers, art agreements, etc.)
- Sexual Violence Reporting (sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, or stalking)
- Victim Advocacy is a free and confidential service for UWM students who have been impacted by sexual and/or relationship violence.
Kenilworth Square East Personal Studio Requests
Graduate Students, Faculty, and Staff may request or renew studio space by completing the form below.
- Requests are due by April 1 for the upcoming academic term.
- Notifications will be emailed in early June.
- Payments to the Peck School of the Arts Box Office are due by October 1.
- Occupants of any unpaid studios will lose access by November 2.
2022-23 Annual Fees
Fees are for occupancy and not related to studio size or number of renters. First time renters must also pay a refundable $50 key deposit Box Office fees and sales tax not included.
$200 – Graduate Students
$250 – Academic Staff & Assistant Professors
$275 – Associate Professors
$300 – Full Professors
Rates – $16 annually
Please visit the Peck School of the Arts Box Office to request a locker. Upon payment you will receive the combination to your assigned locker in your desired location.
Logos & Branding
The UWM logo must be included on all publications and materials. Space permitting, the Peck School of the Arts logo should be included as well. In both instances the preferred full logo should be used when possible. You may download approved logos for use as needed.
Visit UWM’s Brand site for more information on logo usage as well as documentation and guidances on colors, typography, photography, editorial style, social media, etc. Digital letterhead or stationery materials (envelopes, business cards, etc.) are also available on the brand resources page.
Mailboxes are located in Art 203 and are sorted alphabetically by last name. Large items may be dropped off during normal business hours with the name of the recipient clearly labeled on the package.
Work Orders & Emergency Preparedness
If you notice an issue that requires attention within the Peck School of the Arts, please complete a work order request form and the Facilities Department will follow up within 7 business days.
To learn more about what to do in case of a fire, tornado, security or medical emergencies, please review the Peck School of the Arts Emergency Preparedness Plan.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re here to help! Don’t hesitate to reach out.