Reporting Incidents and Concerns
For emergencies or imminent threats, contact the UWM Police by calling 9-911 from a campus phone or 414-229-9911 from a cell phone.
Report It is a comprehensive reporting system developed to help individuals promptly share concerns, incidents of misconduct, inappropriate behaviors, or activities that may pose a risk to the health or safety of our community. Access the appropriate online reporting form from the links below. You may also contact the Dean of Students Office (DOS) at 229-4632 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not worry about choosing the wrong form, your report will be given to the correct office/person regardless which one you fill out.
- Sexual Misconduct Report Form (sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, sexual harassment, sexual exploitation and/or stalking)
- For more information, resources, and support, go to the Title IX at UWM website.
- State laws require all UWM employees to report any sexual assaults they are made aware of, regardless of the location. Federal laws include additional reporting obligations; for more information please go to the Title IX at UWM website. Please know that you and any other person identified in the report, might be contacted to provide further information. Note: Information gathered from the Sexual Misconduct Reporting Form will not result in a police investigation. If you want to report a crime to law enforcement, please call UWMPD at 414-229-4627 or stop by the police station at 3410 N. Maryland Ave.
- Student Support Team Report Form
- The Student Support Team helps identify students who appear to be in distress and provides supportive intervention and guidance. If you notice a change in student behavior that could be the result of a wide range of issues that can cause barriers to learning, such as strained relationships, increased anxiety, alcohol/drug problems, financial difficulties, depression, and difficulty concentrating and/or lack of motivation.
- For more information go to the SST website.
- CARE Report Form
- The CARE Team acts in a proactive manner to identify, assess, manage, reduce, and educate the campus community as to the risk of potentially harmful or threatening behavior.
- For more information go to the CARE website.
- Student Conduct (misbehavior, conduct code violations)
- Academic Integrity Report Form
- Non-academic Misconduct Report